Snag a Button

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dresses - Check

*SWOOSH*
In case you're wondering that is not a basketball flying through a hoop. That is the sound of the worry and stress of bridesmaid dresses being lifted off my shoulders, finally (only because I don't know what other sound it might make).

It only took a few trips to David's Bridal, the first dress I chose to get discontinued and much frustration with myself trying to figure out what in the world I wanted. But I have finally decided, THANK THE LORD.

My number of bridesmaids are now up to a fantastic five (not to be confused with the fantastic four, they don't have super powers...that I know of). It's pretty cool because my five bridesmaids are all of my girl cousins that are related by blood. I'm very excited and I can't wait for us all to be together. It seems fitting for them all to be bridesmaid because they are honestly the people I'm the closest with.

Saturday I meet with a decorator. I am hoping that 1.) I'll be able to afford her and 2.) That she doesn't try to hijack my ideas and twist them. I guess we will have to wait and see though. So for now I will just gather all my ideas and keep them together to show her.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

*SWOOSH* I do have super powers lol... I'm so excited to be standing up with you on one of the most important days of your life. Love you