Snag a Button

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Progression is the best

Today I paid the deposit to reserve the florist. I ended up choosing Connell's Maple Lee in Grove City and I am very excited. I actually met with the lady there a while back but just hadn't gotten around to going in and reserving it. The lady was so nice and had great ideas, not just because her name also happens to be Jill :). She was the second florist we had met with and definitely the best. The first lady was very full of herself and kept trying to push me the direction she thought I should go. For the most part I know what I want to do and the fact that she wouldn't listen to me just rubbed me wrong. So then we went and met with Jill, who was also less expensive then the other lady (who claimed she'd be the least expensive in town).

The picture above is what I envision for the bridesmaid bouquets. I haven't decided on what colors they're going to be yet, but I'm thinking each girl will have a different color. My bouquet is also going to be Gerber Daisies but it will also have Tulips incorporated and some greenery to add shape. I am very excited about the flowers I think they're going to look fantastic.


This picture is generally what the boutonnieres are going to look like. I'm thinking that the color of the boutonniere on the groomsmen will match whatever color the bridesmaid has he'll be walking with. It should look really good :).

Also, today we went to Springfield and had dinner at Rudy's Smokehouse which is who is catering. I definitely remembered why we chose them, they are delicious. I made a payment on that and was happy to know that the total amount owed is slowly getting smaller. I am so excited to take Josh there, I think he's going to like it. Of course he said that we could have pizza at the reception and he'd be happy, but that is sooooo not going to happen.

No comments: