Snag a Button

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Addicted to...



In the process of getting more involved in blogging and following more people I have discovered this website. I LOVE IT. Of course to a lot of people this website is nothing new and has probably been a staple to their internet browsing for a while. But for me it is new and amazing. There is so much stuff on it and it is so diverse. 

I am patiently waiting for my invitation to officially be a member of the website, but I'm excited. There is so much inspirational stuff! 

<3


1 comment:

MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH said...

Hey. I have been sent an invite several times for Pinterest and still I am not an official member. My invites aren't working for some reason. However, when I do and you still haven't gotten one I will send you one. :) I am addicted too. :)