Snag a Button

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Anticipation

I can't believe it is Thursday already. I feel like this week, and this month, has flown by so fast. Josh applied for orders earlier this month and we should know the outcome in November. I am excited and nervous all rolled into one. The possibility of living on the other side of the country is a little overwhelming. There is part of me that's scared to be that far away from family but then there is the other part of me that knows if he gets stationed in Washington it will be a great experience. I don't know though. I guess we will see.

On a completely different note, I am linking up once again with Goodnight Moon. I have lately been listening to a lot of Adele. I love her voice. Every time I get in the car I listen to this song, Set Fire to the Rain at least once.





1 comment:

Ashley said...

welcome to link ups!! :) {new follower}